• Perform cutting-edge research in the field of Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence;
• Design and develop innovative solutions for real-world, large-scale problems in commercial and industrial scenarios;
• Research and development of core algorithms;
• Contribute to deployment, localization and optimization of the core algorithms, and promote its landing;
• Define innovative research problems and goals, and lead a group of researchers to fulfil it;
• Implementation and optimization of underlying technologies and platforms for more efficient, secure, explainable and user-friendly AI.
• Ph.D degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
• Research experience in one or more of the following AI areas: machine learning, deep learning, computer vision or Image Processing.
• Publications at top-tier AI conferences or journals (e.g., NIPS, ICML, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, PAMI, JMLR, IJCV, etc).
• Familiarity with deep learning theory
• Familiarity with one or more of the following programming languages: C/C++ or Python
• Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms such as Caffe / Pytorch / TensorFlow);
• Strong publication and citation record at top-tier AI conferences or journals.
• Solid academical research experience in Computer Vision tasks including: detection, tracking, segmentation, recognition, or other innovative topics.
• Well recognized hands-on experience in industry applied AI research or product developments.