· As a specialist in multiple areas, responsibly plans, prioritizes, coordinates and performs technical work and ensures the integrity of significant and diverse projects; applying a wide range of experience and understanding of trends and technologies, owns the analysis and conceptual design and technical direction of proposed projects.
· Leads and directs requirements analysis, and writing of software requirements and design specifications for multiple significant software modules; often acts as a technical lead working on sophisticated projects.
· Performing technical work requiring application of software development methodologies
· Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing automated unit tests; debugging and integrating code
· Collaborate closely with multi-functional team to define, design, and ship new features
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is helpful, with a minimum of 10 years of directly related work experience
· Rich experience of software development and debugging
· Good at programming with C++/C#/JAVA
· Knowledge of Cloud Service or windows security area
· Proven understanding of database systems like SQL, CosmoDB,etc.
· Experience working on public cloud such as Azure, AWS etc..
· Craft and develop micro services at Cloud scale
· Sophisticated knowledge of concepts in operating systems, networking and security
· Experience on Windows application/core development would be strong plus
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.