1. Provides flexible HR proposal and solution to support business requirement in some HR functions, e.g. Staffing, Talent and Competencies Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations and so on.
2. Promotion and implementation of Bosch HR policies and tools in the plant, and support line managers to adapt and use HR tools in HR Global.
3. Actively involve into company and department organization change and adjustment.
4. Be responsible for HR information system and HR global maintenance and management.
5. Take to lead assigned HR projects.
6. Contributes continuous HR processes and topics improvement to enhance an efficient HR team.
7. Other tasks assigned by superior according to business needs.
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Major in Human Resource Management or Business Administration will be preferred.
3. Fluent in both oral and written English.
4. Proactive and initiative mature team player.
5. Logical and systematic problem solving ability.
6. Good communication skills and presentation skills.
7. Solid knowledge of HR skills and Labour Law policies.
8. At least 3 years above related HR experience in some HR functions.